Core Negotiations skills
Negotiation is a key skill that, when mastered can enhance communications and provide better results from communication. this two-day course will teach participants the core principles of negotiation, how to prepare to negotiate, ways to respond to negotiation challenges, how to create win-win solutions, and how to create sustainable agreements.
Who Should Attend
This workshop has been designed for those who want to improve their negotiation skills.
What You Will Cover
- Define Negotiation
- Use key success strategies
- Apply different negotiation approaches
- Establish rules establish that lead to effective negotiations
- Effectively prepare the research that is required to negotiate including your BATNA,WATNA,WAP,and ZOPA Set limits
- Maintain composure when things get heated
- Collaborate and foster cooperation
- Remain focused
- Keep an open mind
- Decide what kind of relationship we wish to foster.
Use additional resources and expertise
Keep an open mind
Create a sustainable agreement
Incorporate everyone’s perspective
Call us to get a free quote now